Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Behind the Camera




Last Monday, we had the honor of interviewing one of England's legendary comedians, Bob Mortimer. He's most kmown for his duo act and show with Vic Reeves, "Vic & Bob," and such natural humor shined through throughout our interview about his fanaticism with football. Everyone's a football fan in England and seeing an icon like Bob helps to create those imagined connections amongst fans.

I manned one of the cameras for this interview! I'll have to admit, the hardest part of this task was stifling my giggles at every answer, but besides that, it was very cut-and-dry. I was the tight shot, following his reactions, really getting into Bob's face. The shots are just to add extra fluff and variance to the piece, which I think looks fantastic. Yay! Put another mark down for me on the "Published" column.

No comments:

Post a Comment